You are here
Home > Topic > Different Hair Tools for Wigs

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  hairweft 4 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

hairweft
    Participant

I possess written lots of articles precisely how to take care about yourwigs or perhaps choose the best wigs for yourself. Although until yesterday, a friend involving mine told me to help the wear wigs. malaysian curly hair .I asked your girlfriend to pass me a wide the teeth come, she said My partner and i only have a narrow oral comb. ”Only, OMG”I claimed. ”My hair is tender and thin, so I exclusively buy a narrow tooth, and i believe that it’s enough to me. ”She said. Then I shared with her why she need diverse hair tools, she is a fully noob about wigs. Just like time I write that artical for those people innovative towards wigs.

1 . Vast tooth comb with circular handle: This is a essential software, you need it to solve your current tangled hair, but when you get it, deep wave weave ,you should remember the exact tines of comb will be smooth, or it would help your hair frizz.

2 . Limit tooth comb with sharp handle: This kind of comb is especially used for smooth your hair, and you simply can use the pointed cope with to part out smaller bits. brazilian hair weave .It’s especially critical when you want to braid nice hair.

3. Parallel bristled comb: It’s much better to use that than a brush if you want to clean a wig, bcz comb would pull your hair out there which is good for your human hair but not good for wigs.marchqueen .

4. Scissors, Normal and Excellent Sharp: It’s important to get a good scissor for your hair, but there is no need to buy a special one just for your wigs, bcz the fiber would certainly dull and weaken your personal blades.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.